Thursday, April 2, 2015

Name Your Favorite Movie

Step Brothers

Personally, I don't believe I have a so called favorite movie.  Everyday is different and my taste in film also varies from day to day.  However, I can safely say I am always in the mood for a comedy.
 If there's one thing I love to do it is laugh and have a good time. Films of this genre are always successful in lifting spirits and provoking laughter and encourage good times.  In my opinion, it does not matte how raunchy the comedy is, whats important is that every scene leaves me on the floor laughing.  Some of my favorite comedies include: Step Brothers, Talladega Nights, and all the Jackass films. What makes them my favorite?  Well, Step Brothers and Talladega Nights both star Will Ferrell and he can be considered as one of the best comedic actors of this age. If I were to pick an actor as my favorite, it would have to be him.  He never ceases to make me laugh no matter what roll he is playing.  His parts in Stepbrothers and Talladega Nights are by far the funniest.  Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly in those films are absolutely hilarious and have to be one of the best comedic duos of all time. I feel like most would agree with me.
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment